Oh... my Honeymoon adventure on Style Wedding

.. Is has been quite some time since i last write the blog, recently i have been busy organize taiwan spree.. haha.. coz the clothes in taiwan is cheap and nice.

But cantreach the MOQ so haha, have to ask outside pretty ladies to join me in the buying of the clothes =)

At the Meantime, the style wedding senior editor approach me asking whether i wanna write my honeymoon on style wedding. Hmm i see this opporunities not bad, so just try and Ta LA.. is on style wedding, so pretty ladies and handsome gentlemen there.. pls feel free to have a look.

The link is: http://www.styleweddings.sg/cms/article.aspx?From=ArticleSummary&Editorial_Id=537&SubCatId=1&EP=N

If you have no time.. haha.. i have a screen shoot of the web.. hehe... so happy so share my joys with all of you out there =)




No comments: